The bamboo restaurant serves as the main dining space of Naman Retreat Resort and it faces the main view to the beach and swimming pool. This space has a diverse variation of 29 conic shaped bamboo columns and 2 domes accommodating for up to 350 guests. The main bamboo dining hall is on the ground floor whilst the kitchen is located in the basement.
In front of the restaurant, a tower-like bar floating on the water surface is connected directly to the restaurant. The 8.5m height bamboo hyperboloid shell structure adds dynamic to the roof landscape of the restaurant.
- Truong Sa Road, Ngu Hanh Son District, Danang, Vietnam
- Restaurant 2,124 m2, Bar 100 m2
- Thanh Do Investment Development and Construction JSC
- Bamboo Contractor
- Vo Trong Nghia Architects
- Hiroyuki Oki
- Design Credit
- Principal architect: Vo Trong Nghia
- Design Team: Ngo Thuy Duong, Nguyen Van Thu